On behalf of all the employees of Daesung Group,
I would like to express my appreciation for all the support
you have unstintingly provided throughout our 70+ years of corporate history.
I firmly believe that we have a primary responsibility
to ensure the satisfaction of our customers and not simply
strive for profits. In other words, our duty is to create a
virtuous circle where the growth of business contributes to the growth
of society as a whole.
At Daesung Group our corporate philosophy is based on the concept of Pro bono publica,
and we believe that striving for the public good is the best profit model.
I will exert my utmost to see our 100 year vision of a sustainable coexistence between
our planet, its inhabitants and the corporate community becomes a reality.
- 2020 Honorary Doctor of Science and Technology from KAIST
- 1984 - 1987Harvard Divinity School MDiv.
- 1983 - 1984Harvard University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Special Student of Global Economics
- 1977 - 1981University of Michigan Graduate School MBA, MCL
- 1971 - 1975Seoul National University BA in Law and Public Administration
- 1968 - 1971Kyunggi High School